Monday, February 1, 2010

chronic blog

I'm not literate yet re blogs and cannot, apparently, find my way out of this virtual blog bag. When breathing in the air from a blog bag you get back blog air into your system; clouding your brain even further and making it that much more difficult to get out into blog land where I imagine the sun is shining and nothing beautiful is left unsaid.  Such is my fate today; and hence the name of this site cause I'm not getting nowhere fast and it's frustrating.  Blog blog blog blog blog. If you read those out loud as I said them inside my head you'd hear me badly punning on blah, blah, blah and so on. Maybe not the truest interpretation of what I'd like to state here but I'm keeping this site clean.  Unless I get an ulcer and then if need be, for curative purposes only of course, I will curse my fool head off. 

No comments: