Friday, February 19, 2010

back in time, approximately two days ago

I have no good account, reason or rationale for not posting. Apologies and mea culpas.  Please accept.
It must have been that yes, some days are Wednesdays and it then follows, in this linear sort of  non-imaginative way that some days are Thursdays. I'm here on a Friday and I find that yes, again, this seems true to form, some days are indeed Fridays. However this turns out, and it seems as though it won't be much of a mystery, I'm hoping that for everyone some days are just amazing, and miraculous, and totally neurotic free, and filled with joy or inescapable smiles; the kind that tickles like a good ricotta dish with just the right marinara sauce. Some days are shadow days and some seem filtered through so many different kinds of lenses. Some days I can't remember people's names. People that mean a lot to me. Some days I can only wish for other days that weren't those days. I know, I know. This is so common. It's human nature. But I understand that in some places or at least in some times among some humans there weren't days. Just imagine swimming through time without the currents of days moving you along or slowing you down or otherwise affecting your life. Just swimming.  Just days without time swimming.  Some days are like that too, aren't they?

No comments: